The aim of this blog is to provide an open forum to talk about teaching, and provide a place to share resources that I have made over the last 3 years and will continue to make.
Hello! Welcome to Miss Osmosis, a teaching blog and place to find science teaching resources to help your students.
Why have I made this blog?
- Teaching is hard, from past experience I have found one of the best ways of coping with the stresses of teaching, is understanding that you are not alone.
- We, as teachers, are best able to help other teachers – working together we are so much stronger than working alone.
- Because I have sacrificed hours of my time creating resources – I may as well share them!
Some of my teaching interests include:
- Literacy in Science
- Developing resilience in learners
- How can we create lifelong learners?
What I would love to get out of this blog, is a safe place for teachers to discuss teaching, no judgement!
I hope you enjoy reading/contributing!